Questions? Call toll free 888-972-2300 any time!
Kerlix™ Gauze 6-Ply Bandage Rolls
4.5 Inch X 4.1 Yard Rolls
* Made of pre-washed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas. Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint.
* As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency.
* As secondary dressing, it provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability.
* Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e. burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
* This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
* Brand: Kerlix™
* Manufacturer: Covidien
* Application: Bandage Roll
* Dimensions: 4.5 Inch X 4.1 Yard
* Material: Gauze
* Ply: 6-Ply
* Sterility: Non-Sterile
* UNSPSC Code: 42311503
* Latex Free Indicator: Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
* Packaged: 10 Rolls
* McKesson # 18922000, Manufacturer's # 1892
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, call us toll free 888-972-2300 so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Call us toll free 888-972-2300 if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.