Manufactured by Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing
CE 1000 B - Adult Anterior Safety Roller - Burgundy
CE 1000 BK - Adult Anterior Safety Roller - Black
The Adult Safety Roller can accommodate patients weighing up to 400 lbs and folds easily.
- This item is available in Burgundy or Black - please specify your color choice upon ordering -Sometimes one color is out of stock due to quick sales and if that is the case with this item, we will email you and provide you with another color option.Unfortunately, we can not always guarantee your color choice is in stock.
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handlebar Height Range: 29" - 36"
- Overall Width: 21.5"
- Width Inside Handle Grip: 17"
- Depth Opened at Base: 25"
- Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Check out our Store for:
Basket (CE 1315)
Extended Uprights (CE 1270)
IV Pole (CE 1020)
Oxygen Holder (CE 1250)
Dial-A-Speed Tabs (CE 1400)
Swivel Wheel Locking Brackets (CE 1500)
Forearm Platforms (CE 1035FP)
Ankle Prompts (CE 1060)
Seat Harness (CE 1070 L)
Seat (CE 1285)
Trunk Support (CE 1080 L)
Pelvic Stabilizer (CE 1050)
Please email or call us on our Toll-Free number 888-972-2300 with any questions before buying.
***If you do not see the product that will best suit your needs in our Store, please feel to contact us (toll free 888-972-2300 or email) and let us know what you are looking for. We can sell just about any mobility equipment and we can beat most prices!
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
FREE Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If you would like expedited shipping, please contact us before purchase so we can let you know the additional cost involved. Also, at that time, we can let you know the estimated delivery time so you can see if expedited shipping is necessary.