Questions? Call 888-972-2300 toll free for answers.
Interested in 3 or more Bed Packages? Call for volume pricing.
Bed Package Including:
ProBasics Compass Health Single Motor Semi-Electric Lightweight Bed
With Innerspring Mattress and Half Rails
From Compass Health
The ProBasics Lightweight Semi-Electric Bed is easy for one person to transport--with a foot section that weighs just 42 lb. The robust, lightweight frame and snap on or off low-voltage DC motor box ensure quick and efficient set-ups and easy routine maintenence.
In the event of a power failure a 9V battery back-up may be used to allow movement to the lowest bed position. Plus, the smart, recessed design of the head and foot spring assemblies help reduce pinching and injuries. The split-spring design incorporated into the low bed profile still allows for the easy, one-person delivery but with all the benefits of a low bed.
* Easy to transport - foot section weighs just 42 lb.
* Quick set-up and easy maintenance with motor and electronics that can be removed for service or cleaning
* Head and foot sections can be raised independently or simultaneously
* Large button, simple-to-use hand pendant
* Manual crank at the foot adjusts the frame height
* Scratch-resistant bed ends keep the bed looking new
* 9V battery back-up lets users go to the lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
* Headspring support and foot assembly are recessed to help reduce pinching and injuries
* Trendelenberg and reverse Trendelenberg position capable
* Beds include two locking and two non-locking casters
* Quiet, efficient ETL-approved DC low voltage single motor box
* HCPCS Code: E0295
Bed Height: 15" min. to 20" max. (without mattress)
Sleep Surface: 80"L x 36" W
Overall Bed: 87"L x 36" W
Weight Capacity: 450 lb
Limited Warranty: 5 Years on Frame
2 Years on Motor - mechanical/electrical
Also Includes ProBasics Four Bar Clamp-On Half Rail
Item #: PB7035
The ProBasics Four Bar Clamp-On Half Rail is perfect for patients who will be getting in and out of bed by themselves, as they will be able to reach the release to drop the rails when exiting bed. It is also recommended for patients that don't move around in bed too much.
Half Rail Features:
* No gap style reduces entrapment hazards and adds protection
* Easy to install; no tools required for installment
* Fits all woven and spring style hospital beds
* Durable and constructed of welded steel with brown vein finish
* Dimensions: 19"H x 37"L
And Includes Firm Support Innerspring Mattress, 80" x 36" x 6"
Item #: PBHBMATIS
This Firm Support Innerspring Mattress provides the firmness and support patients need. For use in homecare, nursing homes, and hospitals.
High quality 312 bonnell coil provides resilient support base
2 oz densified polyester fiber topper adds firmness and support
Heavy-duty resinated pad with a specialized mesh woven back keeps mattress durable
Breathable, with two screened brass vents at the head of mattress to keep patient cool and expel stale odors
Dimensions: 80" x 36" x 6"
Weight capacity: 300 lbs
Five-year warranty on spring
One-year warranty on manufacturer cover
Please email us with any questions before buying.
If there are any problems, please contact us with any questions or concerns.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
FREE Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, email us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Email us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.