Questions about Scooters? Call us, we have answers. Also, call us for prices lower than we can advertise. Phone Number: 888-972-2300
NEW! Spitfire Scout DST 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
Has Front and Rear Suspension Coils for the MOST COMFORTABLE RIDE!
Great for Taller People--- Extended Footboard
From Drive Medical
325 lb. Weight Capacity
Colors: Both RED & BLUE Shroud Panels Included
WE ACCEPT ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!
We are Authorized Drive Medical Dealers and Purchase Includes Manufacturer Drive Medical's Warranty
* Dynamic Suspension Technology (DST) features front and rear suspension coils for the most comfortable ride on all terrain
* Charge port located on the control panel and battery pack for easy charging.
* Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches. Armrests are padded and adjustable.
* Quick & easy disassembly.
* Armrests are padded, contoured, width and angle adjustable.
* Delta tiller with ergonomic throttle control.
* Armrest covers with reflectors
* Flat-free, non-marking tires.
* Large plastic basket with carry handle.
* Height adjustable swivel seat with fold down backrest.
* Anti-tip wheels.
* Extended footboard provides ample space for taller users.
* Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
* Top Speed: 4.25 mph
* Maximum Range: 15 miles (20AH)
* Turning Radius: 45"
* Climbing Angle: 6°
* Ground Clearance: 2.5"
* Dimensions: 42.5" (L) x 21.25" (W) x 36" (H)
* Seat Back Height: 14"
* Seat Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 16" (D)
* Controller: CURTIS 45A
* Motor: 270W X 4700RPM
* Batteries (pair): 20AH
* Charger: 2A
* Brakes: Electromagnetic
* Freewheel Mode: Yes
* Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
* Rear Wheels: 8" x 2"
* Anti-Tip Wheels: 2" x 3/4"
* Base Weight: 60 lbs.
* Battery Weight (pair): 30 lbs. (20AH)
* Seat Weight: 23 lbs.
* Total Weight: 113 lbs.
* Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section): 34 lbs.
* Model: SCOUTDST3
* UPC: 822383576596
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
At this time, we are only shipping this product to the 48 connected states of the USA.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, call us toll free 888-972-2300 so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Call us toll free 888-972-2300 if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in Manufacturer Sealed Packaging, New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used it for the first time today. It is very jerky no matter what speed it's on. Maybe it's just me and I will get used to it. Also, the shocks are a joke. I have a Shoprider Echo 3 with no shocks and the Spitfire's ride is no better. I have a Merits Silverado scooter with shocks and it rides so smooth, granted, a much bigger scooter. I also have a Golden Companion GC440. None of these scooters are jerky. I transport the bigger scooters in a cargo trailer. I bought the Spitfire to replace the Echo. Time will tell if this was worth the money. I use the small scooter in my van when I don't feel like towing the trailer.