Questions about Scooters? Call us, we have answers. Also, call us for prices lower than we can advertise. Phone Number: 888-972-2300
Spitfire EX 1320
3 wheel Compact Size Scooter
300 lb. Weight Capacity
More Powerful 12v 21ah Batteries included allow you to go farther between charging the batteries
Comes with Interchangeable Color Panels, so you will have the choice of Red, Blue or Silver any time you want
WE ACCEPT ALL REASONABLE OFFERS! We Consider Best Offers. The price you see on Ebay for Buy It Now is a minimum required advertised price set by the manufacturer. Give us a good offer and we will accept it!
Includes Drive's Warranty and Peace of Mind Protection Plan.
The advantages of 3 Wheel Scooters include:
* Easier to maneuver around obstacles.
* Lighter weight, so transporting your scooter is simpler.
■ Scooter can be easily disassembled into 5 pieces for transport or storage.■ 15 mile maximum range with standard 21AH batteries.■ Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel.■ Adjustable angle tiller allows the client to position the controller intothe most ideal driving position.■ Seat features 180 degree swivel and fold-down backrest.■ Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and anglefor abroad range of adjustments. These can easily be changed and adjustedto fit the needs of the client.■ Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.■ Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transportingor storing the scooter.■ Standard plastic front basket■ 300 lbs. Weight Capacity
* Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
* Travel Speed: 0 to 4 mph
* Estimated Range: 9 miles (depends upon factors such as terrain, slope, carrying weight, battery)
* Turning Radius: 46"
* Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
* Ground Clearance: 3"
* Overall Length: 41"
* Overall Width: 19"
* Overall Height: 36"
* Seat Dimensions:
* Floor to Seat Height: 20" to 23"
* Motor: 24V X 270W X 4700 rpm
* Batteries: Two DC 12 V X 21 AH
* Battery Charger: 2 Amp, Offboard
* Brake: Electromagnetic
* Freewheel Mode: Yes
Front: 7.5" X 2" Flat-Free (1)
Rear: 8.5" X 3" Flat-Free (2)
* Seat Weight: 17 lbs.
* Base Weight: 66 lbs.
* Battery Weight: 28 lbs.
* Total Weight: 121 lbs.
* Weight of the Heaviest Part: 34 lbs. (Front Section)
Delivery Options available for additional cost:
* Inside Delivery--- Includes lift gate service and delivery into the first threshold of the individual's residence
* White Glove Delivery Service--- Includes lift gate service, delivery into the room of choice, complete product set-up, a product tutorial by a trained technician, and, if you choose, removal of packaging materials. This exceptional service is available for an additional fee.
Call us toll free at 888-972-2300 for more information if you are interested in either option.
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
* Limited lifetime warranty, only to the original purchaser, on the frame. * Fourteen Month (14) limited warranty for the drive train components (transaxle, motor, wiring harness, and brake). * Six (6) month warranty on the battery. * Warranty does not extend to the purchasers of used equipment. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ *** Also includes Drive's Peace of Mind (POM) Product Protection Plan * Effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase, Drive will repair, service or replace the product or product components, due to mechanical and electrical breakdowns or defects in material and workmanship. * One phone number is all you need for troubleshooting, replacement parts or repairs, available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST. * Professional troubleshooting and service by highly trained industry professionals with years of product experience. * No out-of-pocket expense for repairs or replacements--- your only costs occur should you need to ship the product to Drive.