Manufactured by FreeRider
This new folding scooter is called the Standard Luggie. It is the ideal scooter for someone weighing less than 250 lbs. who wants a portable mobility scooter that folds up like a baby carriage. Most portable scooters come apart in separate pieces. The Standard Luggie remains in one piece, is ideal for travel, and is more convenient. This eliminates the hassle of taking apart and reassembling your scooter when you want to use the scooter again.
The Standard Luggie comes with a unique, lightweight lithium ion battery. This battery is smaller, and recharges in three to four hours. Typically, batteries in a comparable size scooter weigh more, require two batteries, and the batteries take up to eight hours to recharge.
* Quick folding and unfolding
* Aluminum alloy frame--- lightweight and strong
* 250 lb. weight capacity
* Once folded, the Standard Luggie will fit in almost any motor vehicle trunk
* Adjustable handle height and angle
* Tiller is easy to adjust
* Solid, flat-free tires--- so, no flat tires while you are away from home
* Overall Length Folded: 26 inches
* Overall Width: 18 inches
* Ground Clearance: 2.5 inches
* Maximum Load 250 lbs.
* Total Weight with batteries: 56.9 lbs.
* Without Batteries: 51.7 lbs.
* Turning Radius: 35.5 inches
* Maximum Speed: 4 mph (depends upon the weight it is carrying, terrain and other factors)
* Battery: (1) 8.5 Ah Lithium Battery
* Battery Charger: 5 amp off board
* Braking: Electronic, Regenerative and Electromechanical
* Tires: Front 2”x6” Rear 2”x7 Flat Free
* Anti-Tippers: Rear
* Seat Foldable, Compact molded plastic
* Drive Train: 24 Volt DC motor, Sealed mini-transaxle.
* Colors: Black, Champagne, Red or Yellow
3 Year Limited Warranty on Structural Frame
1 Year Limited Warranty on Motor, Transaxle, Brake Assembly and Electrical Components
6 Months Limited Warranty on Lead Acid Batteries
We also carry other medical products in our Store for individuals with all type of needs.
Please email or call us on our Toll-Free number 888-972-2300 with any questions before buying.
***If you do not see the product that will best suit your needs in our Store, please feel to contact us (toll free 888-972-2300 or email) and let us know what you are looking for.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
If you have any questions or problems about any product you have purchased from us, you can contact us on our Toll-Free phone number 888-972-2300 at no cost to you, or contact the manufacturer directly, even years after purchase. WE ARE THERE FOR YOU!
We are available in our office Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Pacific Time. We answer emails and return phone calls within 24 hours. We answer the phone on weekends and in the evening, so we can be responsive to you. We will help you with your questions before and after your purchase.
FREE Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.