Questions? Call toll free 888-972-2300 any time!
Box of 36 Rolls
4 inch by 4 1/10 yard rolls
* McKesson Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandages
* 4 inch x 4.1 yds. (10.2 cm x 3.7 m) Stretched
* Polyester design provides elasticity while retaining its shape and reducing slippage.
* Breathable and absorbent for added comfort.
* Secures and stretches to conform to the body’s contours.
* Finished edges to prevent unraveling.
* Needs minimal taping for ease of use.
* Low-linting formulation helps minimize the risk of fibers being left behind in the wound bed.
* Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
* McKesson #: 993034* Manufacturer #: 16-013
* Brand: McKesson
* Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
* Application: Conforming Bandage
* Color: White
* Dimensions: 4 Inch X 4-1/10 Yard
* HCPCS: A6446 (Disclaimer)
* Material: Polyester
* Number Per Pack: 12 per Pack
* Shape: Roll
* Sterility: NonSterile
* UNSPSC Code: 42311503
* Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
* McKesson # 1993034, Manufacturer's # 16-013
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, call us toll free 888-972-2300 so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Contact us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.