with Narrower Width
Manufactured by Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing
CE 1000 NBL - Adult Anterior Safety Roller with narrower width- Blue in color
The Adult Safety Roller can accommodate patients weighing up to 400 lbs. and folds easily.
- This item is available in Blue
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Narrower width: 20" overall width and 15" inside the handle grips, and weighs only 12 lbs.
- Handlebar Height Range: 28" - 35"
- Overall Width: 20"
- Width Inside Handle Grip: 15"
- Depth Opened at Base: 25"
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Check out our Store for:
Basket (CE 1315)
Extended Uprights (CE 1270)
IV Pole (CE 1020)
Oxygen Holder (CE 1250)
Dial-A-Speed Tabs (CE 1400)
Swivel Wheel Locking Brackets (CE 1500)
Forearm Platforms (CE 1035FP)
Ankle Prompts (CE 1060)
Seat Harness (CE 1070 L)
Seat (CE 1285)
Trunk Support (CE 1080 L)
Pelvic Stabilizer (CE 1050)
Please email or call us on our Toll-Free number 888-972-2300 with any questions before buying.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
FREE Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.