Questions? Call toll free 888-972-2300 any time!
Bariatric Transfer Bench
We are an Authorized Dealer
The ProBasics Bariatric Transfer Bench helps make transfers in and out of the bathtub safer and more comfortable. Constructed with an aluminum anodized frame, it features added cross braces for stability and a heavy duty blow-molded seat. It converts easily for left or right hand transfers. The angled legs have one inch, easy-snap button adjustments and wide based, non-skid feet for added sturdiness and safety. Tool-free assembly and limited lifetime warranty are standard.
• Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion-proof
• Durable blow-molded bench and back have a textured surface and are contoured with drainage holes to reduce slipping
• Wide-based tips and suction cups add sturdiness and prevent slipping
• Legs have one-inch easy snap-button adjustments
• Added cross brace for stability
• Converts easily for left or right hand transfers
• Quick tool-free assembly
• HCPCS Code: E0248
* Overall Footprint: 32.5"W x 21.5"D
* Seat Dimensions: 25"W x 15.5"D
* Adjustable Seat Height: 18" - 24.25"
* Weight Capacity: 500 lb
* Carton Dimensions: 33.5" x 20.5" x 17
* Shipping Weight: 28 lb
* Wheel Size: 8"
* Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame One year on all parts
* Model: BSBTB
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
At this time, we are only shipping this product to the 48 connected states of the USA.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, contact us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Contact us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in Manufacturer Sealed Packaging, New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.