* Periodic inspection, adjustment and replacement of worn parts will provide many years of superb performance.
* It is very important to maintain your wheelchair for your safety and the safety of those around you.
* Clean your wheelchair by wiping it with a clean cloth dampened with a mild detergent and water.
* When not in use, store your wheelchair in a clean, dry location, and if you are not using it soon, keep it covered.
* Inspect your wheelchair for worn or damage parts and replace them as soon as possible for your safe usage of your wheelchair.
* If you beleive your wheelchair is not performing correctly, contact the manufacturer or dealer you purchased your wheelchair from.
* If you feel anything is not operating correctly, call your mobility product dealer, the manufacturer or a wheelchair maintenance professional. Your wheelchair should function with ease and should travel straight without excessive drag or pull to one side.
Suggested maintenance schedule:
Weekly- Check tire wear, handrims, Wheel lock engagement, anti-tippers (if on your wheelchair), and wipe off the frame with a soft cloth.
Monthly- Check handgrips, upholstery, rear wheel adjustment, arms, backposts and push handles.
Every Three Months- Clean frame and check caster stem rotation.
Every Six Months- Have a professional do a maintenance check, check rear wheel bearings, and caster bearings.
* Consult your User Manual for specific instructions.