Questions? Call toll free 888-972-2300 any time!
McKesson Conforming Dressing
Cotton Gauze Bandage Rolls
4.5 Inch by 4.1 Yard Rolls
Box of 12
* McKesson Gauze Bandage Rolls
* 4.5" x 4.1 yds. (11.4 cm x 3.7 m), Stretched
* 100% Cotton
* Crinkled cotton pattern adds loft and bulk for added cushioning and wound protection.
* Fast-wicking and absorbent.
* Use as a primary or secondary dressing.
* Single Use
* Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
* Packaged: 1 Roll Per Pack, 100 Packs Per Case
* Brand: McKesson
* Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
* Application: Conforming Dressing
* Color: White
* Dimensions: 4.5 Inch X 4.1 Yard (Stretched)
* Material: Cotton Gauze
* Sterility: Sterile
* UNSPSC Code: 42311511
* Latex Free Indicator: Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
* McKesson # 32642020, Manufacturer's # 16-4264
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, call us toll free 888-972-2300 so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Call us toll free 888-972-2300 if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.