Questions? Call toll free 888-972-2300 any time!
McKesson® ABD/ Combine Pad Cellulose Tissue
Non-Woven Outer Fabric
8" by 10" Rectangle
Case of 360
* McKesson Combine ABD Pads
* 8 inch x 10 inch (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm)
* Non-woven outer fabric with inner cellulose tissue construction that helps provide maximum moisture barrier.
* Clean, white color.
* Sealed edges to prevent leaking.
* Superior absorption with virtually no linting.
* Faster wicking for drier wound sites.
* Single Use
* Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
* Packaged: 1 Per Pack, 24 Packs Per Box, 15 Boxes Per Case
* Brand: McKesson
* Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
* Application: ABD / Combine Pad
* Color: White
* Material: Cellulose Tissue / NonWoven Outer Fabric
* Dimensions: 8 X 10 Inch
* Shape: Rectangle
* Sterility: Sterile
* Latex Free Indicator: Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
* McKesson # 42542005, Manufacturer's #16-4254
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, call us toll free 888-972-2300 so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Call us toll free 888-972-2300 if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.