Questions? Call us toll free at 888-972-2300
M-Rail Home Bed Assist Handle
Manufactured by Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing
* Designed to provide support when getting into and out of bed and when moving from a lying position to a sitting position
* M shape allows for multiple hand positions to accommodate any user
* Multiple crossbars creates easy grip for any height use
* Easy, quick assembly
* Safety strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit
* Special extra-long safety strap enables user to be in a single, twin, double, queen or king size bed
* Made of powder coated steel for long life and easy cleaning
* Includes accessory pouch for storing remote controls, glasses, magazines and more
* Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
* Limited Lifetime
If there are any problems, please contact us with any questions or concerns.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
FREE Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, email us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Email us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee will apply.