Questions? Call 888-972-2300 toll free!
TranSport Plus Folding Scooter with SLA Batteries
This purchase does not include armrests, armrests are available for an additional charge.
Four Wheel Scooter
SLA Batteries Safe For Travel on Planes
250 lb. Weight Capacity
Goes Up To 10 On One Charge
Manufactured by EVRider
Also available with Lithium Ion Batteries in another listing.
The TranSport Plus Foldable scooter is super portable and a great space saver! It’s sleek, stylish, and extremely easy to operate. It features a weight capacity of 250 lbs and a top speed of 4 mph. The scooter’s total weight is 46 lbs when removing the seat and batteries.
Ready for transport and easily folded, the Transport Plus is perfect for the active traveler. Disassembly is a snap; this foldable scooter was designed for your active lifestyle. Sealed lead batteries make this travel scooter airline safe.
* Overall Length: 36″
* Overall Width: 21″
* Overall Height (at Maximum Tiller Height): 37”
* Overall Height – at Minimum Tiller Height: 31″
* Legroom – Floorboard Length x Width: 19″ x 13″
* Deck Height – Floorboard to Floor: 6.5″
* Ground Clearance: 2.4″
* Turning Radius: 32″
* Folded Overall Length: 31″
* Folded Overall Width: 19″
* Folded Overall Height: 18″
* Weight with Std. Batteries: 70 lbs
* Weight without Batteries: 53 lbs
* Seat Type: Folding backrest, ABS plastic with high desity foam cushion
* Seat – Width & Depth & Height: 16″ x 13″ x 13″
* Seat – Cushion Thickness: 1″
* Seat Height – Cushion to Deck: 14″
* Seat Height – Cushion to Floor: 20″
* Tire Type: Solid rubber front and rear
* Rim Type Rear: Cast Aluminum
* Rim Type Front: ABS Plastic
* OEM Spec Rear: 200 x 50
* Outside Diameter Rear: 8″
* Tire Width Rear: 2″
* OEM Spec Front: 180/40
* Outside Diameter Front: 7″
* Tire Width Front: 1.6″
* Battery Type & Power Std.: Two 12V12Ah SLA
* Brake System: Electromagnetic Brake
* Climbing Angle – Maximum Recommended: 6 degrees
* Charger Type: 2 Amp, 110/240 Volt SLA Charger
* Charging Time: 4 – 6 hours
* Controller: S-Drive 45 Amp
* Driving Range*: 10 – 15 miles
* Load Capacity*: 250 lbs
* Motor & Drive Location: 4-pole, 270 Watt, Rear-Wheel Drive
* Speed – Maximum*: 4 mph
* Colors: Blue, Red, Copper, Plum
* Tiller Type: Height Adjustable
* Throttle Control Type: Digital Wig-Wag
* Anti-Tipper Wheels-Rear: Standard
(*) SPECIFICATION PERFORMANCE IS DETERMINED IN THE LABORATORY SETTING BASED ON IDEAL CONDITIONS (MINIMAL FRICTION, NO WIND AND CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE WITH AN AVERAGE STANDARD WEIGHT). ACTUAL PERFORMANCE WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN RESULTS OBTAINED DURING LABORATORY TESTING.
Please email us with any questions before buying.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address. Please provide your phone number with purchase. The freight company requires your phone number and we can not ship without it.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, call or email us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Call or email us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee will apply.