Questions? Call toll free 888-972-2300 any time!
From the E-Wheels
Two Passengers or One, You Choose
Heavy duty scooter, carries up to 600 lbs.
Shipped Assembled and Ready to Ride!
Maximum Speed of 15 mph--- This is a fast mobility scooter!
Goes up to 35 miles on one charge
The EW-66 two passenger heavy-duty scooter is powered by a brushless 700-watt motor which enables speeds up to 15mph. The heavy steel frame has a passenger weight up to 600lbs. This high-quality scooter is equipped with aluminum rims which adds to its overall attractiveness.
Features and Specifications:
* Color: Red
* Model: EW-66
* Scooter Weight Capacity 600lbs.
* Speed: Up to 15mph Distance: 35 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
* Front seat: Type Rider seat with backrest & arm rests
* Front seat: Size 12”x 16”x14” (LxWxH) 2” Thickness 2”
* Front seat: 27 ½ “from Ground
* Rear seat: Type Adjustable Back rest / Sliding
* Rear seat: Size 20”x17 ½”x13” with rear basket
* Length 29”
* Power: Electric
* Watts: 700 Watt
* Motor Type: Transaxle differential brushless
* Amps: 20 AH Volts: 48 Volts
* Batteries: (4) Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free
* Dimensions: 74”x26”x43½” (LxWxH)
* Floor Clearance: 4 ½”
* Rear Basket Dimensions: 13”x16”x11” (LxWxH)
* Steering Height 39” from Ground
* Turning Radius 50”
* Forward/Reverse switch: Yes
* High/ Low Speed switch: (3) Speed switch
* Front tire size: 16” tire type3.0 – 10 Tubeless
* Rear tire size: 16” tire type: 3.0 – 10 Tubeless
* Charger: 48-volt Smart Charger included
* Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control – Twist Throttle
* Key Start: Yes
* Battery Indicator: Yes
* Braking System: Front and Rear drum brakes with Electronic Braking (EBS)
* Drive System: 700 Watt Brushless Motor
* Front Suspension: Front Fork Shocks
* Rear Suspension: Rear Shock Absorbers
* Headlight: 12v LED Lights
* Rear lights: 12v Bulb
* Reflectors: (2) rear reflectors
* Carton Size: Shipped Fully assembled on Pallet – 63”x 36”x 54” (LxWxH)
* Scooter Weight: 261lbs with batteries
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
Once your scooter is paid for, the manufacturer will assemble your scooter and test it. Next, they will pack it on a pallet for shipment. It will come to you fully assembled.
At this time, we are only shipping this product to the 48 connected states of the USA.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, contact us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Contact us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in Manufacturer Sealed Packaging, New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My scooter arrived about two weeks after purchase without notice it had shipped. The shipping container had no damage. It has a security system with remote activation and two remotes with keys. Security alarm will give a warning sound if anyone tries to move it. The alarm will go crazy with multiple load sounds and flashing lights and drive wheels will lock if motion is detected again. I was very pleased to discover my scooter has a 60 volt system and 60 volt charger. I decided to buy this scooter instead of a small golf cart because places like Disney World have allowed Mobility Scooters to be used for getting around in the past. Can't do that with golf carts. This scooter has good acceleration even with two adult riders total weight of 430 lbs. It still has power to spare. The scooter has very good stopping ability with the electronic braking and drum brakes installed on all wheels. The scooter has a full lighting system with headlights, brake lights, day running lights and turn signals. Lights have good illumination and I feel safe using it after sundown. It has a good horn too. The scooter suspension helps smooth out the ride and has components similar to ones used on a motorcycle. I haven't been able to find a trailer hitch carrier to carry this long scooter on yet. Plus the trailer hitch tongue weight rating needs to be rated high enough to support the scooter weight (261 lbs.) + the carrier weight. A small trailer would be a good option. We haven't tested the total travel distance yet. But with a 60 volt system, I believe it will do very good. We are very happy with this scooter! The seller is very nice and helpful.