Extra Wide Bariatric Heavy Duty Wheelchair
28" Wide Seat
Includes Swingaway Footrests
Removable Desk Length Arms
* Steel frame with chrome finish, a dual slide-tube frame
* Heavy-duty black padded reinforced nylon upholstery is durable and easy-to clean
* Extra large, padded and upholstered armrests are removable
* Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
* Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with aluminum footplates
* Chrome handrims with 24" solid rubber tires
* 8" X 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in three positions
* Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance & reliability
* Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
* Product Weight: 89 lbs. (weight calculated without front riggings)
* Overall Width with Arms: 37"
* Overall Depth: 34"
* Seat Measurements: 28" wide X 20" deep
* Seat-to-Floor Height: 19"(height can vary 1/2" due to tire wear and manufacturing tolerances)
* Back Height: 18"
* Back Style: Fixed
* Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
* Code: K0007
This Extra Wide Bariatric Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with a wider seat and higher weight capacity requirement. The heavy duty dual cross bar frame has a streamlined look and is the industry standard when it comes to durability and reliability.
We have other versions, with elevating legrests, and wider, 26" wide seat and other medical products in our Store.
Please email or call us on our Toll-Free number 888-972-2300 with any questions before buying.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.