Questions? Call 888-972-2300 toll free!
All Terrain Knee Walker
300 lb. Weight Capacity
Comes in Black or Pink
Manufactured by Vive Health
* SAFE CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE- Providing safe, stability mobility, the knee walker is a great alternative to crutches while recovering from a foot, leg or knee injury or surgery
* CONTOURED KNEE PLATFORM_ The knee platform is contoured to safely cradle the leg and eliminate painful pressure points, chafing and irritation
* HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DESIGN- Easily adjust the height of both the handlebars and the knee platform for a comfortable, customized fit
* FOLDABLE STEEL FRAME- Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the steel frame knee walker easily folds for compact storage and travel
* DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM- Safely navigate any surface, including inclines, with responsive dual rear brakes for exceptional stability and control
* LARGE ALL TERRAIN TIRES- Four 12” pneumatic tires allow you to easily navigate any surface indoors and out, including loose surfaces such as gravel or grass
* Steel Frame
* Resilient foam knee platform
* Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
* Total Weight: 77 lbs.
* Frame length: 35”
* Frame width: 18”
* Knee pad platform: 14” by 7”
* Knee platform height: 20"-26"
* Steering handle height: 38" to 46"
* Wheels: 12”
* Maximum Weight: 300 pounds
* Weight Of Knee Walker: About 25 lbs.
* Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding.
* Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg.
* Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker.
* To lock the hand brake, pull the brake lever on the handlebar towards you.
* To lock the brake system, pull the brake lever towards you and push down on the locking pin on top of the lever. * The pin will lock the wheels in place.
How to Adjust the Platform Height:
* Loosen locking lever under the knee pad and remove the locking pin.
* Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place.
How to Adjust the Handlebar Height:
* Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed.
* Adjust the handlebar grip to the desired height.
* Tighten the adjustment screw.
How to Fold:
* Pull up on the twist lock lever to unsecure the folding joint.
* Twist the level counter-clockwise a couple of times to loosen the locking mechanism.
* Fold down the twist lock lever and slide it to the left to disengage the lock holding the steering column upright.
* Push the steering column back into the folded position.
* Remove the knee platform if necessary for more compact storage and portability.
* Knee Walker
* Storage Bag
Vive Manufacturer Warranty for MOB1019BLK Knee Walker:
* Frame - 1 year
* Brakes / handles - 90 days
* Wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
* Screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
* Cushions / Seats - none / on arrival 30 days
* Paint / Panels - none / on arrival 30 days
Please email us with any questions before buying.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address. Please provide your phone number with purchase. The freight company requires your phone number and we can not ship without it.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, email us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Email us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee will apply.