Questions? Call 888-972-2300 toll free!
3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
Go Go ES2
250 lb. Weight Capacity
Goes Up To 6.24 On One Charge
Comes in Black
Manufactured by Pride Mobility
Exceptional Value for a Portable Mobility Scooter
The lightweight Go Go® ES2 portable mobility scooter cuts out the extra steps between packing up your mobility scooter and hitting the road. When it’s time to go, the Go Go ES2 tiller handle folds down, the mesh basket collapses and the seat pops off for speedy stowing. You’ll be on the go in no time.
The Go Go ES2 seat is easily removed and the tiller folds down in two lightweight pieces.
Without the seat, the tiller and base weigh just 42 pounds.
Not just a portable scooter, but a performer
A portable scooter isn’t just for packing and hauling. You want comfort and performance when it’s time to ride. The Go Go ES 2 has three wheels that give you a tight turning radius of 31 inches.
Its compact tiller controls put the power in your hands, easily moving your mobility scooter forward and backward. It might be small, it might pack up in a cinch, but it still got a few tricks up its sleeve. For example, it has a 250-pound weight capacity and two speed settings with high and low driving modes, which make it easy to control your mobility scooter across outdoor and indoor settings.
Finally, the Go Go ES 2 gives riders one of the most affordable mobility scooter options on the market today.
* 250 lbs. weight capacity
* Up to 4 mph maximum speed
* 31" turning radius
* Up to 6.24 miles per charge
* Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered seating with armrests
* Modular design for easy serviceability
* Two speed settings, high and low, for indoor and outdoor use
* Standard, removable front canvas basket provides storage
* Lightweight, one-piece frame that is stable and portable
* Same great comfortable seat on all Go Go scooters
* Charging port on tiller and on battery pack
* Great for inside and outside paved surface use
* Model: Go Go® ES2
* Model Number: S81
* Number or Tires: 3
* Front Tires: 2" x 7.5" solid
* Rear Tires: 2.5" x 7.5" solid
* Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
* Ground Clearance: 1.5" at motor; .075" at anti-tip
* Turning Radius: 31"
* Length: 36.75"
* Width: 19.5"
* Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 20"-21"
* Seat-to-Deck Range: 16.25"-17.25"
* Standard Seat
Type: Compact, Foldable
Material: Black Vinyl
Seat Size: 17"x15"
* Weight Without Batteries: 58 lbs.
* Weight With Batteries: 77.5 lbs.
* Weight of Heaviest Piece: 41.4 lbs.(scooter base)
* Battery Weight: 9 lbs. each
* Battery Requirements: (2) 12AH
* Per Charge Range (max): Up to 6.24 miles
* Battery Charger: Off-board, 2A
* Suspension: N/A
* Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
* HCPCS Code: K0800-Group 1 Standard
Pride Manufacturer Warranty for Go Go ES2 3 Wheel Scooter:
* Lifetime limited on frame;
* 2-year limited on electronics;
* 2-year limited on drivetrain
Please email us with any questions before buying.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address. Please provide your phone number with purchase. The freight company requires your phone number and we can not ship without it.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, email us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Email us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee will apply.