Questions? Call toll free 888-972-2300 any time!
NEW! Overbed Table with Double Top
Features two table surfaces - -a larger one that tilts in either direction and a smaller one that stays securely in place.
From Drive Medical
We are Authorized Drive Medical Dealers and Purchase Includes Manufacturer Drive Medical's Warranty
* Features two table surfaces - -a larger one that tilts in either direction (Figure A) and a smaller one that stays securely in place.
* Easily assembled.
* Walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top.
* Tops can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 30" - 46".
* Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.
* Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability.
* Tabletops lock securely when height adjustment handle is released.
* Tabletop level can be raised with the light upward pressure.
* Height Adjustment: 30" to 46"
* Weight: 22 lbs.
* Weight Limit: 55 lbs
* Base Dimensions: 25" (W) by 28" (D)
* Tabletop Surface Dimensions: 22.8" (W) x 15" (D) (Larger Section) | 15" (W) x 15" (D) (Smaller Sectioin)
* Model: 13068BV
* UPC: 822383528588
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
At this time, we are only shipping this product to the 48 connected states of the USA.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, call us toll free 888-972-2300 so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Call us toll free 888-972-2300 if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in Manufacturer Sealed Packaging, New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.