Questions? Call toll free 888-972-2300 any time!
Tuffy Deluxe Extra Wide Wheelchair
Product Number 397XBD
24" Wide Seat
High Strength Reinforced Frame
500 Lb. Weight Capacity
The Tuffy Deluxe Extra Wide 397 is a wheelchair built to provide bariatrics patients with heavy duty support for everyday use. The Extra Wide 397 features a strong, reinforced frame with more reinforcements than the Wide Tuffy models. Its high strength construction allows it to provide a higher weight capacity and maximize durability. With its folding triple chrome plated reinforced frame, 24" x 1⅜" molded rear wheels with pneumatic airless tires, and large 8" x 2" aluminium caster wheels with solid polyurethane tires the 397 is ready to easily take you across all sorts of terrain. The Tuffy allows users to relax and enjoy long term use with its double embossed vinyl upholstery, detachable padded armrests, and padded calf pads. The Tuffy series are the go to wheelchairs for both rental and sale with features such as:
* Swing away detachable footrests for simple, secure loading, unloading, and storage.
* Adjustable toggle wheel locks ensure safe transfer by keeping rear wheels firmly in place.
* Adjustable length footplates adapt to meet your specific needs for a more comfortable experience.
* Extra durable upholstery maintains your comfort throughout extended and repeated use.
* Stainless steel side panels and aluminum footplates add the final touches to a durable, reliable product.
* Folding triple chrome plated frame with detachable desk arms
* Padded double embossed, flame retardant vinyl upholstery, padded arm pads & calf pads
* 8" x 1 3/4" cast wheels with pneumonic airless tire
* 24" x 1 3/8" rear molded wheels with pneumonic airless tire
* Adjustable toggle wheel locks
* Cam action swing away detachable footrests or legrests
* Stainless side panels & aluminum foot plates
* Constructed with 1" steel tubing
* Weight limit for 24" Wide Seat" 500 lbs
* Color of Upholstery: Dark Blue
* Width of Seat: 24"
* Height of Seat: 20"
* Depth of Seat: 20"
* Height of Back: 17.75"
* Length of Front Riggings: 17" to 24"
* Overall Width of Wheelchair: 32"
* Overall Height of Wheelchair: 38"
* Overall Depth of Wheelchair with Front Riggings: 46.5"
* Overall Depth of Wheelchair without Front Riggings: 36"
* Width when Wheelchair is folded: 12"
* Weight without Front Riggings: 61 lbs
Tuffcare warrants the main frame of the Tuffy series wheelchairs against defects in material and workmanship for three years from the date of purchase, 6 months on parts.
We sell many other medical products in our Ebay Store.
Please email with any questions before buying.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, contact us so we can make a correction.
Contact us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.