Questions? Call 888-972-2300 toll free!
4 Wheel Mobility Scooter
298 lb. Weight Capacity
Goes Up To 15.5 Miles On One Charge
Manufactured by Vive Health
* SAFE MOBILITY ASSISTANCE
Resting on four flat-free tires, the Vive Mobility Series A Mobility Scooter easily navigates over smooth surfaces indoors and out with a ground clearance of 3.5”.
* LONG-RANGE BATTERY WITH CHARGER
Powering your scooter for up to 15.5 miles per charge, the Series A scooter is equipped with a 24V/20AH battery and includes a charging cable.
* GENEROUS PLATFORM AREA
Accommodating users of all sizes, the Vive Mobility scooter safely supports up to 298 pounds and offers plenty of legroom on the sturdy, non-slip platform.
* EASY TO STEER
Great for those with limited dexterity, the electric scooter features a wraparound delta tiller for easy maneuverability and an intuitive control panel with variable speed settings of up to 5 mph.
* UPGRADED SEATING
Height-adjustable, our swivel seat and contoured backrest are generously padded for maximum comfort.
* MORE STANDARD FEATURES
Each scooter includes a sturdy front tiller basket for carrying essential items and a high-intensity LED headlight for illuminating low-light areas.
* Flat Free Tires
* TSA Approved
* Top Speed: 5 mph
* Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 15.5 miles
* Weight Capacity: 298 lbs.
* Total Weight: 114.6 lbs.
* Front Tires: 8.86"
* Rear Tires: 8.86"
* Maximum Speed: Up to 5 mph
* Ground Clearance: 3.5”
* Turning Radius: 4.91’
* Overall Length: 43.31"
* Overall Width of Base: 19.68"
* Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.5"-22.83"
* Seat Dimensions: 16.54" x 15.75”
* Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
* Total Weight: 114.6 lbs.
* Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs. (Rear base)
* Battery Requirements: (1)24V20AH
* Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 15.5 miles
* Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
* Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
* Motor: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
* Maximum Weight Capacity: 298 lbs.
* Standard Body Colors: Blue or Red, this listing is for
* Vive 3-Wheeled Mobility Scooter with batteries
* Off-board battery charger
Vive Manufacturer Warranty for MOB1025 3 Wheel Scooter:
* Frame - 5 years
* Electrical - 6 months
* Batteries - 6 months
* Horn - 6 months
* Controller - 6 months
* Handles - 90 days
* Charger - 90 days
* Battery Case - 60 days
* Wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
* Screws / Bolts / Nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
* Cushions / Seats - none / on arrival 30 days
* Paint / Panels - none / on arrival 30 days
* Keys - none / on arrival 30 days
Please email us with any questions before buying.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address. Please provide your phone number with purchase. The freight company requires your phone number and we can not ship without it.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, email us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Email us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee will apply.