Questions? Call 888-972-2300 toll free!
CityCruzer with 20Ah Battery
Go farther on one Battery Charge!
4 Wheel Scooter
Powerful 285 lb. Weight Capacity
Goes Up To 13 miles On One Charge
Disassembles into 5 Pieces, Weight of Heaviest Piece is 35 lbs.
Manufactured by EVRider
BRAND NEW--- NOT A SHOWROOM MODEL
The CityCruzer scooter is a transportable scooter with full suspension. The CityCruzer has the stability of a four (4) wheel scooter with the turning radius of a three (3) wheeler, providing the customer greater maneuverability. It is the only small, disassembling scooter available with a mono-shock suspension and a standard size (not mini) transaxle. With a 300 lb load capacity and 4 wheels, the CityCruzer can transport higher weight individuals with a stability not usually found in portable scooters. The folding mobility seat has deep cushions and armrests that flip up and/or can be adjusted laterally.
* A 4-wheel scooter with 3-wheel turning radius
* Standard transaxle (not mini) and 50amp controller
* Only small scooter with rear true mono-shock suspension
* 300 lb weight capacity
* Heaviest piece (The front frame) 45 Pounds
* 8" x 2" flat free/solid alloy wheels
* Disassembles in seconds for easy hand-carry and storage
* Go up to 13 miles on one charge
* Dimension (L x W x H): 42.5 x 19.5 x 37 Inches
* Legroom – Floorboard Length x Width: 11.5” x 16”
* Deck Height – Floorboard to Floor 4.7”
* Ground Clearance: 2"
* Turning Radius: 53″
* Wheelbase: 32″
* Front Section: 45 lbs
* Rear Section: 26 lbs
* Weight with battery: 126.7 lbs
* Weight without battery: 96.8 lbs
* Seat: 25 lbs
* Weight with Batteries: 127 lbs
* Weight without Batteries: 97 lbs
* Seat Type: Fish on seat
* Seat – Width & Depth & Height: 16” x 14” x 14 “
* Seat – Cushion Thickness: 1.5” – 2”
* Seat Height – Cushion to Deck: 17” – 19”
* Seat Height – Cushion to Floor: 21”- 24”
Tire Type PU
* Rim Type Rear: Plastic
* Rim Type Front: Plastic
* Outside Diameter Rear: 8”
* Tire Width Rear: 2”
* Outside Diameter Front: 8”
* Tire Width Front: 2”
* Battery Type & Power: 20AH (premium)
* Brake System: Electromagnetic brake
* Climbing Angle – Maximum Recommended: 8°
* Charger Type: Input AC 100-240V, Output 24V, 2 Amp
* Charging Time: Up to 8 hours
* Controller: Dynamic 50A
* Driving Range*: Up to 13 miles (20AH)
* Load Capacity: 285 lbs
* Motor Size: 270 Watts
* Speed* – Maximum: 4 mph
* Colors: Pearl Green, Blue, Silver and Black
* Tiller Type: Delta
* Throttle Control Type: Speed Control Lever
* Anti-Tipper Wheels: Rear
(*) SPECIFICATION PERFORMANCE IS DETERMINED IN THE LABORATORY SETTING BASED ON IDEAL CONDITIONS (MINIMAL FRICTION, NO WIND AND CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE WITH AN AVERAGE STANDARD WEIGHT). ACTUAL PERFORMANCE WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN RESULTS OBTAINED DURING LABORATORY TESTING.
Please email us with any questions before buying.
*The item is as described in the written description. The photo is a stock photo from the manufacturer.*
Free Standard shipping to all addresses in the contiguous USA, the 48 connected states. We can not ship to a PO Box, so please provide a street address for delivery. Shipping will be delayed until we have your street address. Please provide your phone number with purchase. The freight company requires your phone number and we can not ship without it.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, USA Territories, Canada and other parts of the world will cost a different amount. Please contact us before purchase, if you would like this product shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous states to find out the actual freight cost.
If product is defective, it will be replaced or repaired at no additional cost to the customer. If defective, call or email us so we can authorize the repair or return and replacement of the product.
Call or email us if you wish to return a product. Product can be returned within 30 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 20% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee will apply.